Monday, November 21, 2011

Cathy Sharon: U-23 national team appearances is fresh


Kapanlagi.com - National Team U-23 Indonesia is struggling hard to achieve maximum results and to offer the best medal in the event the SEA Games. Cathy Sharon Artis assess U-23 national team has a fresh spirit.

"I see them fresh for sure they are different. Hopefully this new spirit will continue to survive," said Cathy Sharon met at Amadeus Cafe, FX Plaza, Thursday (17/11).

According to Cathy Sharon, U-23 national team has gone through special training to win the game. They were mentally strong enough.

"I heard for the national team U-23 was prepared in a different training. So mentally indeed educated in preparation for the SEA Games," he said.

Although fully support, elder artist Julie Estelle rarely have time to watch the game directly. "I certainly support really. But, alas, can not see directly. But in the spirit and mentally I fully support the national team victory," he said

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts


ShoutMix chat widget

Followers

 
Copyright © 2011. News Arround The World . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Design by Herdiansyah . Supported by Today Trend NEws