Monday, October 17, 2011

Smiles and tears The Minister Candidate

Jakarta - Drama reshuffled almost over. Today, the President will announce the ministers who will move or replace the ministers who were reshuffled. 5 Ministers have also chosen yesterday.
Coming to the Palace almost simultaneously, the ministerial candidates directly facing the president. Shortly after facing, they held a press conference to introduce myself. They show different expressions, ranging mediocre, keep laughing, until there is also a cry.
BKPM head Gita Wirjawan, a turn to introduce myself first. By continuing to spread smiles, Gita profess to accept his new position as Secretary of Commerce with pleasure.
"Earlier in the meeting I was asked by the President and given new duties as Minister of Trade and I gladly accepted the task," said Gita are alumni of Harvard University, the United States.
Amir Syamsuddin, the Democratic Party bigwigs who also works as a lawyer could turn to the second. "Actually, there is still one stage, where tomorrow morning we undergo medical tests and I do not know yet continues. I'll be Menkum human rights," Amir said, beaming.
"Now I am in the House of Representatives Commission I, I was asked to sit as Reform and Bureaucratic Reform," said Azwar Abubakar, who is a PAN politician when introducing themselves after Amir.
Anwar was with sumringah expressed his happiness by saying, Thank God!
Djan Faridz, Jakarta governor candidate dissuade due to the position as Minister of Housing, replacing Suharso Manoarfa.
"I was given the task by the President to carry out tasks in the Ministry of Housing," said Djan.
Norman is a former Lieutenant Marciano Danpaspampres then introduced himself as the head of BIN, replacing Sutanto.
Dramatic blue emotion displayed by the President Director of PLN, which is also the media bosses Java Post, Dahlan Iskan. Wearing a white shirt, black slacks, and sneakers, the man from East Java was crying sesegukan.
"Actually, I cried and I cried leaving the PLN because PLN is currently working on the high spirited foreign policy," Dahlan said while fighting back tears.
"I will serve as State Enterprises Minister. I am going to run medical tests, because you know I was sick, I'm not necessarily later," said Dahlan.
After the press conference, Dahlan kept my head down. When asked by reporters whether he had a strong emotional bond with PLN, Dahlan by continuing to cry nodded his head and passed away leaving the Palace.
Before the fifth ministerial candidates this press conference, the President suddenly also held a news conference. He announced, Menpera Suharso Manoarfa on October 12, has resigned. The President granted the request Manoarfa it, hoping to be able to solve personal problems Manoarfa well.
Today, the President plans to re-summon the ministers who will be shifted, or even replaced. Who-who they are, have not been determined.
But sources said AFP, the Minister of Manpower and Minister Muhaimin Iskandar PDT Helmy Faisal Zaini of CLA is safe from the turn.
Golkar Party, although its quota is not reduced, but some of his ministers perceived as less competent in their performance, so it needs to be replaced. There are new faces of Golkar who will adorn the cabinet SBY-Boediono, namely Cicip Sutarjo. Politicians are also businessmen property will occupy the position of Minister of Maritime Affairs and Fisheries Fadel Muhammad shift.
PAN and PPP together with Golkar, experienced a shift in the position of minister in the cabinet. PAN who previously held the chair of Coordinating Minister for Economic Affairs, Ministry of Forestry, and Human Rights Menkum experienced little change. Position previously occupied Menkum human rights Patrialis Akbar transferred to the Democratic Party, Amir Syamsuddin.
Position Menkum exchanged with the Minister of Human Rights Reforms PAN occupied PAN politician Anwar Abu Bakr. Two other seats belong to the PAN, Coordinating Minister for Economic Affairs and Forestry is still safe and still occupied by Hatta Rajasa and Zulkifli Hasan.
PPP only experienced personnel shifts in the body of the Minister for Public Housing (Menpera). As echoed in many media, Suharso Monoarfa finally had to pull out of the chair Menpera, for reasons of his household. She sued for divorce by his wife, Carolina Kaluku for committing polygamy. However, Suharso chose to resign before the dismissal took place.
Democratic Party, political party founded Yudhoyono, also experienced a reduction of one ministerial seat. Previous heading for PD is the Minister PAN occupied Mangindaan EE, Minister for Cooperatives and SMEs who occupied Syarief Hasan, Minister of Energy and Mineral Resources which occupied Darwin Zahedy Saleh, Minister of Culture and Tourism (Minister of Culture) occupied Wacik, and Transportation Minister Freddy Numberi occupied.
PD lose seats and the Minister of Culture and Tourism PAN, but got a new chair, the Minister of Justice and Human Rights. Darwin and Freddy certainly finished, while Syarief Hasan remained as Minister of Cooperatives and SMEs, Jero Wacik shifted as Minister of Energy, and EE Mangindaan shifted as Minister of Transportation. Meanwhile, human rights chairs occupied Menkum Amir Syamsuddin.
MCC also confirmed there will be a reduction of the ministers. Who is he? We'll wait.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts


ShoutMix chat widget

Followers

 
Copyright © 2011. News Arround The World . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Design by Herdiansyah . Supported by Today Trend NEws