Monday, October 17, 2011
Irfan was dropped from the U-23 national team
REPUBLIKA.CO.ID, U-23 coach Rahmad Darmawan has crossed out the name of Persema Malang striker Irfan prepared from the squad that competed in the SEA Games 2011 in November.
As is known, Rahmad has given a time limit to Irfan to join the national team U-23 national training, on Sunday (16/10) yesterday. But until after the trial against Newcastle Bantul in the Bung Karno Main Stadium Jakarta, Bachdim did not appear.
Rahmad sebalumnya states, Irfan had contacted him, and said it is finalizing its advertising, and taking his wife went to the doctor.
"I've asked to Irfan to immediately join the national training, but he did not appear as well. But he said he could not, and can only be joined on 23 October," said RD, greeting Rahmad.
"If he joins in on it, he only had a one-time opportunity beruji try with the team. I need the cooperation of the team. I do not want to sacrifice other players. I've forgotten Irfan."
"I now hand over to the federation as well as problems komdis Irfan," she said again.
In addition, the RD also no reason to make the family as the gap for a player to leave the national training. He pointed out Ferdinand Sinaga who stay abreast of national training, though his wife cared for in hospital. Likewise with Mahardiga Lasut that one family member is sick.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Kapanlagi.com - National Team U -23 Indonesia is struggling hard to achieve maximum results and to offer the best medal in the ...
-
Jakarta - President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono ( SBY ) has appointed Gita Wirjawan as Trade Minister Mari Elka Pangestu replace...
-
TRIBUNNEWS.COM , YOGYA - The whole family gathered at the royal palace Ndalem Kilen , Sunday (16/10) . Sri Sultan HB X was a...
0 komentar:
Post a Comment