Monday, October 17, 2011

Patrialis: I work from End to End

TRIBUNNEWS.COM, JAKARTA - Patrialis Akbar no longer willing to admit as Minister of Justice and Human Rights who has lived for about two years. To his successor, Amir Syamsuddin, cadres of the National Mandate Party (PAN) was advised that to fully concentrate in discussing the bill with the House.
"The role as a government representative in the discussion of the law's scheme would need its own concentration," Patrialis said when met at the Ministry of Justice and Human Rights, Jakarta, Monday (17/10).
Patrialis said in the discussion of draft legislation (bill) is required of mind and physical specimen. The reason, the House expects the Minister of Justice and Human Rights is always present in the discussion of the bill.
In addition, said Patrialis, given the extra duties the President very much, such as forming a selection committee led the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK). "Twice pansel I do, alhamdullilah no turmoil whatsoever. I consider this a very large contribution to the nation and the interests of this country," he said.
In addition, said Patrialis, the Ministry of Justice and Human Rights has a very large scope of duties and is not easily traveled. "Her work, masyaallah, from end to end. We have 11 officials echelon I and tupoksi (main task function) is different," he said.
In addition to replacing Patrialis, President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono (SBY) Denny Indrayana also appointed as Deputy Minister of Justice and Human Rights. Is Patrialis regret it because when he was Minister of Justice and Human Rights has no vice?
"There's nothing to regret because we are without vice minister of the best I could do," said Patrialis. According to him, all his men wept when I learned the news he was removed from office. (Roy / wil)

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts


ShoutMix chat widget

Followers

 
Copyright © 2011. News Arround The World . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Design by Herdiansyah . Supported by Today Trend NEws